The holiday sales are almost here!

By Jes • Uncategorized • 30 Oct 2012

I am looking at my to-do list this morning, and quickly realizing that 90% of it focuses on getting work ready for the upcoming holiday sales. (The other 10% being getting prints done of my cousin’s senior photos!)

There is no rest for the artist!

So far our schedule is:

Craftz’a! November 17th, 10am-5pm at The Soap Factory

The Roseville Holiday Craft Fair December 1st 10am-5pm and December 2nd 12-4pm in the Roseville City Hall building.

And once again we will be back at No Coast Craft-O-Rama! December 7th 3-8pm and December 8th 9am-5pm at the Midtown Global Market.